It's Raining Popcorn

By Trisha

I decided to pop some popcorn to snack on late last night and I since it is okay for dogs and a great source of fiber, I shared some with Gus and Missi. Well, Miss came right to me when I called them over to share, but Gus didn't want to budge from his nice warm cozy spot on his bed. Instead, he just looked at me with thos pitiful eye like, "Don't I get some too, Mom?"
I wasn't budging either, because I was typing a paper for class. Now what to do. What a dilemma, right? LOL
My decision was to grab a handful and toss it in the air and wherever it landed it landed. They each got to enjoy their popcorn treat, all warm and buttery, but that is not the funny part.
Gus is the comedian in this story. He was so cute, I just laughed it was so funny. He got to the point after about two handfuls and some kernels hitting him on the head that when he saw me scoop up another handful he would just open his mouth and hope that some would just magically swoop in there. I don't think any ever did go in there, so he had to work a little bit to get the kernels that did fall nearby. I could only imagine their joy when it started to rain popcorn in the living room.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?