Following in Her Big Sister's Paws

By Trisha
Minnie decided until to follow in Hope's pawprints. She took a little adventure of her own today, only I wasn't worried, because I don't usually see her during the day just at night. She snuckout back when I let the dogs out-evading my eyesight.


She has been curious about the back yard and trying to carefully get past me, but never succeeded until this morning, but I was in a hurry to get over to my morning playdate with the Calapp children (Kamron, Aubry, Brennen, Logan, and Seth). When I got home I worked on Primary chores for Sunday and this month. The dogs didn't go outside until Jarom came home, and he was the one that found her. She was huddled on the far end of the back steps, just waiting for someone to save her.


She is such a scaredy cat that I can only imagine how scared she was, and with dogs on all sides of us. Sheesh. Anyway, Jarom broght her in and she ran and hid for awhile until she got hungry and came out to eat. Now she is laying content on the couch next to me purring. I thought it would have satisfied her curiousity, but she tried to sneak out the front when Jarom took out the garbage and recycling. Crazy kitty.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?