I Was Tagged....ABC Tag

By Trisha
I was tagged by Krisiti...a few days ago, but I'm just now getting caught up on everyone's blogs. :o)

A: ATTACHED OR SINGLE?
Attached

B: BEST FRIEND
Jarom

C: CAKE OR PIE?
Either-I love frosting on cakes and pie crusts

D: DAY OF CHOICE
Saturday

E: ESSENTIAL ITEMS
Family and Friends and Chocolate

F: FAVORITE COLORS
Blues

G: GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS?
Gummy Bears

H: HOMETOWN
Troutdale, Oregon

I: FAVORITE INDULGENCE
Lately, Skinny Cow Ice Cream

J: JANUARY OR JULY?
January

K: KIDS?
Hope, Missi, Gus and Minnie

L: LIFE ISN’T COMPLETE WITHOUT
Family and Friends

M: MARRIAGE DATE?
November 27, 1998

N: NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS
I sister and i brother-in-law-both a HOOT!!

O: ORANGES OR APPLES?
Fuji Apples

P: PHOBIA OR FEARS
Spiders

Q: QUOTE
I have many, but how about this one: "Forgiveness is a funny thing. It warms the heart and cools the sting." William Arthur Ward

R: REASONS TO SMILE
My loving and thoughtful husdand, babies, and my babies (Gus, Missi, Hope and Minnie)

S:SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN?
Wonder Woman

T: TAG 4 PEOPLE
Maran, Me Sister-Tiffany, Tiffany Vuki, Mary

U: UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME
My smile actually curves downward and people used to love to taunt me with "Smile, Trish" just to get me to smile-it's a Lewis family trait that many of us have and it is very bewitching. :o)

V: VEGETABLE
Corn

W: WORST HABIT
Low self-esteem

X: X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND?
X-ray

Y: YOUR FAVORITE FOOD
It's a tie between Chinese, Mexican and Italian

Z: ZODIAC SIGN
Aquarius
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?