More Fun Utah Photos

By Trisha
I couldn't resist I had to share some more, I can't say a few because it is a bit more than that.

My car & Dad's This was after the mini blizzard that occured overnight...we arrived just in time.


Blake's Snowdive


Perfect Grandpa Material Now, if we could just get him and mom some grandbabies and not just baby neices and nephews.



Stairs are a GREAT way to keep the little ones entertained-Porter & Tori


And Back Up They Go


My Family






This family group photo is the siblings that were actually there at the moment of the picture and thier children: Uncle Mitch & Angie; Tiff, Me (at my heaviest) & Dad; Aunt Teresa & Coley; John & Uncle Stu; Porter, Emily, Uncle Derek, Emily, Madison & Blake; many were not present at this photo, so this is just a small group of us. We are a fun, crazy, goofy, supportive, loving family and I wouldn't have it any other way. I LOVE MY FAMILY!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?