Just a Litte Catch-Up

By Trisha
I'm on a new medication for my depression, but it taking longer than I thought for it to build up in my system-it's been a week now and I'm not seeing a lot of change. I've only had a couple days of no or little sleep, instead I'm finding myself sleeping a lot.

On a good note, I started Weight Watchers again. This time I WILL be successful in my weight loss journey.

Jenna has a job at Kohl's, this is her third week, but it is just part-time. She isn't being scheduled with many hours, but she is being called in quite often above an beyond her scheduled hours. She was hired for merchandising, but she is also trained as a back-up cashier.

My flower pots are blooming like crazy. All my lilies are in full bloom and I noticed another calla lily yesterday-a yellow one. Most of my calla lilies are purple, so the yellow is a nice surprise. My day lilies are huge and very tall. Each year they get taller and bigger, I'm going to have to transplant them next year, I think. I have a lot of other things sprouting or blooming, including all the plants Jarom bought me over Mother's Day.

Yes, they are taller than I.




Miss has this new fascination of sleeping under our bed where there is a missing drawer. I don't know how she can stand to lay under there with that metal bar, but she will sleep under there for hours. Jarom was able to get some cute pictures of her while she was under there the other night.





I had a nice girls night out with Amy and Sydney a few weeks ago. We had dinner at Dos Coyotes and then went to the cinema to see Angels & Demons. It was a great movie and a great evening with friends!

Other than all that, we are pretty boring. Last friday, Jarom said, "We have to be the lamest people we know...sitting on our bed with our laptops playing Mafia Wars and Street Racing on Facebook."
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?