Some Favorite Utah Photos

By Trisha
These are some of my favorite photos that I took from my trip to Utah last month for my Grandpa's funeral. I took over 200 photos that I'm still putting onto CD's to mail to family, but these are some of my favorites.

Victoria (Tori) & Emily


Aunt Michelle & BlakeAfter Blake tried to out muscle his mama-think again mister. :o)


Father & DaughterMy Daddy and Sister


Coley & Mom EmbroideringI have no idea what was so funny, but knowing our family, it could be anything


Father & Son-Uncle Stu and John


Cousins-John, Coley & Mikey


Brothers-Dad & Uncle GregThere are very few pictures of these two and so it make this one all that more precious.


Uncle Derek & Aunt Michelle


You had to be there :o)


Dad, John & Blake cleaning my K&N air filter


John playing with Porter & Emily


There are so many more photos, but like I said i took over 200. As you can see, we are a large family (that wasn't even 1/4 of our family featured)-and we are always having a good time. Anything goes when we get together and we always have fun, even sad times are good times because we all comfort and support each other. I love my family!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?