Paying it Forward...(Courtesy of Natalie)

By Trisha
The first five people to leave a comment on this blog will receive something made by me. However there are some limitations.
1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it is going to be, poetry, clothes, paper goods, or a little invention of my own. I may bake something and mail it you . Who knows? Not you that's for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

Here's the catch, if you choose to do this. You must post this on your blog and be ready to make something for five people too. This will be fun! When you receive the fabulous item I make you, you must post a picture of it on your blog.
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous May 4, 2009 at 6:08 PM
    trisha, i don't have a blog spot but i read check yours everyday to see what you've been up to. does my comment count? i love reading your thoughts. i love you.

    love, sherry
  2. Trisha May 6, 2009 at 10:37 AM
    Sherry, it's funny that you ask. When I was in Utah for Grandpa's funeral I picked up some fabric that is perfect for you, to make you something. :o)
  3. Anonymous May 9, 2009 at 3:50 PM
    that is so awesome! i wish that i would have been able to see everyone one in utah but it just wasn't possible. i really miss you.

    love, sherry

Something to say?