My Little Gus

By Trisha
I was hoping for a little human interaction today, but I didn't make it to church as planned. My poor little Gus was sick this morning and I just can't leave him when he isn't feeling well. If I had left him, I would have just worried the whole time. He hasn't had one of these dry heaving bouts for about a month. After all, my furballs are the closest things I have to children and I worry about them just the same.

Gus has been sleeping mostly since early afternoon with Miss very close by. I have spent the afternoon finishing "New Moon" and I'm ready to start "Eclipse". I have also been working on a couple cross-stitch bookmars for a swap. I want to get them in the mail tomorrow.

I am looking forward to the new seasons that start tonight of my favorite shows: Extreme Home Makeover, Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters. i hope I can stay up long enough. I'm kind of hoping Jarom will call. He called this morning but I missed him and when I called him back he must have been out hunting because I had to leave a message. Other than that, it has been a long day and tiring.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?