All Kinds of Stuff

By Trisha
I finally got my blog archive list back and functioning. I don't know exactly what I did, but it magically appeared again.
While I was reading a friend's blog I found other friends, so I added them to my "follower" list and to my friends list. I'm so excited to reconnect with old friends and keep up with what is happening in their lives. I suppose I could do this better if we were attending church, but currently we are taking a little break. It is more me than Jarom. He just seems to be gone so much and I hate going alone, but I also think I just got burned out and didn't really realize it until we moved. I love primary and being part of the presidency, but I think I just took on too much with that and my responsibilities of Activity Days too. And it didn't help working for the church too and battling my depression. Now, that most everything is on track I'm sure we will be back soon, but for now we are just taking a break. For now, I guess I'm relishing in the fact that I don't reall have to be responsible for anyone or anything except Jarom and the animals.
Now, for my current read. Yesterday alone, I read half the book. I haven't read nearly as much today, but we had a luncheon at BJ's and I watched a movie I recorded earlier in the week. It is quite an addicting book...Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. Yes, girls (and you know who you are) after all the talk and commotion for the fourth and final book.
I'm still waiting to hear about the job, but it is still early in the week. I'm not even sure they've received my thank you notes yet. I put them in the mail late Friday so they didn't go to the PO until Saturday.
Jarom is getting ready to go hunting at the end of the week and I learned last night that he may stay through all of next week. I'll have to keep busy with reading and crafts, If I'm not working by then, to keep from hibernating in our bedroom. This is something I did very well while he was in Florida this summer and again over Laber Day weekend.
Finally, my HelpingHandz blog has downsized to 1 post a week. A post everyday has just gotten to be too much to continue with.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Emily H September 24, 2008 at 1:01 PM
    Love your blog! Beautiful profile picture! What is your email address?

Something to say?