By Trisha

We are still working on trying ot get unpacked. I'm lacking motivation to do it. I think...no, I know it is because of this job in Portland that Jarom applied for. He had his phone interview on Wednesday and it sounds likely that they will set up an onsite interview too. My problem with unpacking is why should I bother if we may not be here very much longer. I'm trying not to get my hopes up about it, but at the same time I can't stand the thought of having to pack again in 6 months or less; but we won't know until they make thier selection.

On another note, I have to call and make my next appointment with the therapist next week for mid-June. I'm hoping I can get back to work. In fact, I have even been looking for jobs to apply for. I'm going to be a bit choosy-there are quite a few out there. I don't want to just settle this time. I want something I will enjoy and that I can use my creativity with. I want to be able to take my vacation whenever I want. I don't want to work Saturdays or have to travel really far. I want something fun and challenging and creative.

Since we have moved back here, to Elk Grove, I feel lighter and happier. I'm still struggling with the motivation a bit, but that is when it comes to the house and unpacking. However, in other areas, my motivation and happiness has improved. I have been smiling more and I feel better. Gus and Miss have adjusted quite well as have Hope and Minnie.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Celestia May 30, 2008 at 12:41 PM
    So Portland huh? I love Oregon. Let us know what you guys end up doing.

Something to say?