Still Slow, But Getting There

By Trisha

Things still a little slow, getting everything situated, but we are getting there. Yesterday, we pretty much were about town, getting items at JoAnn's for one of the two quilts I need to get done for gifts. Once I have those done I have to get an afghan done, too. We picked up some new items for the house too:table lamps, knife set, bathroom accessories, small computer desk, and some soap from Bath and Body.

Today, we are actually going back to Target to pick up a table on clearance that I didn't want yesterday, but want now, and to get a floor lamp that is on sale for $8.00, too. These will go into our guest bedroom. We decided that we are going to hang our pictures this afternoon. I think once we get those hung, things will start to come together better and quicker. Most of the large items are placed, but there are still a couple things in the garage furniture wise that we need to move inside, we just wanted to get other things set and cleared.

I, personally, have a few other things that I need to get done. I have a final exam due for my Astronomy class, plus chapter questions and a final weekly summary. I thought since I was up so early, I get caught up on a few things and then get all of that started and posted to my classroom.

The animals seem to be adjusting well. Hope and Minnie run up and down the stairs, down the hall around the rooms and all over again, chasing each other in the process. At one minute one is chasing the other and then the next is the opposite. Gus just goes with the flow, as he always does. He came to terms with no problem at all being stuck downstairs and only whines when we leave. Miss follows us all over. Up and down the stairs, room to room-she is there.

Jarom had a lot of help on Saturday from a friend bringing over some of the items that were left behind. The truck we had last week wasn't packed very well and many things were left behind. We have one more trip to make to get my craft room closet contents, which for the most part is in boxes and will be pretty easy to move; and the remaining contents of our garage.

I fixed Mike and Gina dinner for all their help. It was quite yummy. I picked up some steaks that Jarom bbq'd and I found a yummy looking fruit salad in the produce section, plus fresh corn on the cobs and salad. For dessert we had chocolate silk pie.

I'm, obviously, back on my feet, but I'm still having some trouble with my ankle. At the end of the day, it is really sore and I have had Jarom start wrapping it again for me for a while. For, now I need to get to m homework. I've been up two hours and I still haven't started it, yet.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?