Tired of Packing!!

By Trisha

...I'm so tired of it! However, there is only two rooms left--our bedroom and my craft room. We will be purging a lot of stuff once we get into a house. I told Jarom to just pack it all up and as we unpack we are creating two piles: "Donate" or "Dump". Anything we have not used in a year we are purging from our home.
It was nice to have a break tonight, I think Jarom would agree. I was asked to teach an enrichment in card making back in March for this month and that is what I did this evening. This afternoon, i made sure that I had everything together for the evening and created the kits and placed them in plastic ziploc bags for each person. I alos worked on some homework. The break was nice and a recharger. I really think Jarom enjoyed having the night off, to recharge and veg, too. It was quiet and he could have the television to himself without me telling him that I didn't want to watch what he chose.
I will be packing the craft room tomorrow...well, today, since it is already is Thursday. It should be fairly easy going, once I get some things back in their rubbermaid containers. I'll be shredding garbage and old bills too-that will be the most time consuming-the shredding and putting the boxes together.
As far as our bedroom goes, we really just have to pack up our clothes. We will not disassmbling our bed until Saturday morning. I also, need to put all our toiletries in a box and take it in the car with my china so that it stay accessible.
Miss and Gus aren't quite sure what is going on and they get a little spooked with the boxes, but for the most part they sit and watch us or try to sleep amongst us making all the noise. Hope and Minnie stayed hidden, if they can find a place. If they aren't hiding, they are sleeping on our bed. Minnie has been rather loving lately and she hasn't had any accidents lately--that is good. I wake up in the morning and she is cuddled up to me purring and Hope isn't far away. It has been kind of nice. She has not cuddled with me for quite some time. She even lets me pet her for a while without running away from me. I think this little kitty just might me relaxing some.
We still haven't found out about the house, yet. However, it looks very promising because we are not requesting new carpet or linoleum. The carpets, especially upstairs are stained, but our furniture should cover up the majority of those stains. I don't remember too much about the linoleum, except is being a little dated and some cuts. Like the outside landscaping, I can work with that. We should hear tomorrow a definite answer. They were just wainting to hear back from the owner.
On a fun note: we received an email from some friends in Tahoe that have bulldogs. Their two females are almost identical to Gus and Miss. Anyway, Snowball, Miss' twin will be featured in a 2009 calendar. She will be standing in front of a miniature Buckingham Palace in a guards uniform. They sent us pictures of her fitting of her costume. She is just so cute! I can't wait to buy a calendar with her in it--one more famous bully we know.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?