"You need to update your blog."

By Trisha




That is what Jarom told me last week, just after he created his own blog. It has been a couple weeks since I wrote anything, so I decided today that I should add a little something to the pot.


My mom came to visit and it was nice to have her here. I think seeing her helped a lot. I did more in that week she was here than I have in months. Our backyard looks great-mom weeded it and planted some seeds, too. We shopped and ran errands, but there were some rough days for me and I think she was a little bored those days. I am trying to set goals and accomplish at least one or two a day, and it is helping. Last week, I did a lot of primary and Activity Days work. I took the dogs with me when I took mom to the airport. Missi was so cute. She would pop her little head up and rest her chin between the two back seats and just look at us while we were saying goodbye. It was one of those times I wish I had the camera; she was so cute.


This weekend was a nice weekend. I got to spend the entire Saturday with my hubby. We looked at new cell phones, because we could get a free upgrade with a new contract. We went and did a little grocery shopping, too. We didn't need much, just milk, bread, and I got some WW meals to have while Jarom is in Arizona so that I don't have to cook everyday. We watched Tombstone that evening, while I got everything together for church and then headed to bed.


Yesterday, I went to Ward Council at 7:15am. That was sure an early morning, especially since I didn't fall asleep until about 5am.


Gina cut my hair last night and put highlights in it for me, too. I had her cut it pretty short. I really like Katie Holmes cut, but it would make my face look rounder than it already is, so when we turned the page of my Cosmo, we saw Heidi Klum's haircut and decided to model my cut after hers, with layers and a bit shorter...above the shoulders. I even have bangs again, but just a few. A very thin layer. I'm not too sure about them, but it will take time to get used to them; however I may grow tham back out. It is different to have it so short, but I like more everytime I look in the mirror. It is flat, even. Gina used a flat iron and I picked one up at Wal-Mart the other day, and the ends are curled under just a bit. The color looks really good too. Gina did such a great job! I have to figure out how to get the picture off my new phone and I can post my new look.


The got to meet Louie, too. He wasn't too sure of Gus, but he sure liked Missi. Gus spent most of the evening with Gina and me while she was doing my hair. She made a new friend-a boyfriend. It was cute to watch him just follow her around all night...among trying other things. Both Gus and Missi did sleep well last night. Miss was out shortly after leaving and Gus was out shortly after arriving home. They even slept on the bed with me. Both were snoring wuite loudly, too, even Miss. She has a snore, but hers is usually harder to hear over Gus's snore. Both are starting to sleep with thier tongues out too. Miss is starting to let her stick out just a bit all day long, and even moreso in when she sleeps. It is really cute.


 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous March 17, 2008 at 9:01 PM
    I do like your hair and glad you had fun with your mom. I love you

Something to say?