Okay, so I didn't make it to church today...

By Trisha
...but Jarom is back home. He seemed to have a nice time, even if he did have to sleep on an uncomfortable couch. I think it was good for him to get away for a few day and have a break and visit with his parents, Grandma and her new husband. His Dad even let him have one of his Granddad's hunting rifles. I took the dogs with me to pick him up. We have the travel hammock in the backseat of the car-I bought it a year ago, and we are finally using it. It keeps the dog hair off the seats and clean, and helps protect the dogs from falling off the end of the seat should we have to suddenly stop. They were so happy to see their daddy.
Any who, I didn't make it to church, but I did get quite a bit done for primary. The April newsletter is half done, April birthday cards, next weeks assignments, new assignment tracker, April's Scripture and Theme for the bulletin board, and the inactive list that we are working on trying to help come back. In addition to that, I also got my Activity Days activities, games, worksheets, journal sheets, portfolio project report sheets and progress trackers all organized in my "Activity Days file box". I already have a quilting project in mind for them to work on, making baby quilts that we can donate to charity. I want to find a local charity for them to donate them too, for single moms, low-income families, etc. I'll have to do some research on that.
Finally, I got my DVR'd shows watched and a little reading in. Tomorrow, I have a few things to pick up at the store, a post office run, phone calls, laundry, a little yard work (maybe), some reading (scriptures and Emma), and finish the primary newsletter.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?