My New Look and Precious Moments

By Trisha



I have a picture of my new look. It is not a great or flattering picture by any means, but at least you can see the style. It doesn't do any justice for the highlights, either, but it wasn't taken in the greatest light, either. I will make sure we get some better pictures in the days or maybe the next few weeks to come and post better ones. I really do love it. The highlights are done in chunky strands, The cut is a bit longer in the front along my jawline and the back is a bit shorter. It is inspired by Katie Holmes hairstyle, but we added a bit of Heidi Klum's dimension so that it would fit my face better. if we just cut it like Katie's, it would make my face look even more round.

On another note, the dogs came along for the ride to Mike and Gina's last night. We thought it would be fun for Louie and Gus and Missi to play together. Louie loved Miss; so much that he followed her around all night...amongst trying other things. ;o) Louie didn't not like Gus, but he was intimidated by him. Afterall, they are about the same height, but Gus is all brawn. Gus, for the most part, stayed in the kitchen with Gina and me while Gina worked on my hair. However, he made a new friend in Trinity. She was so sweet and cute with him. Early in the evening, she was in a princess dress and sat on the floor with him. They just looked into each other's eyes and she petted him so sweetly. It so precious and a priceless moment. I wish I had my camera, but it just wasn't meant to to captured by anything other than the mind's eye. Later in the evening, Trinity layed on the floor and cuddled with Gus-this time we got a couple pictures. She was just so sweet and gentle with him and him with her. He is going to be so great if we are blessed with children. He is such a lover and to see Trinity with him, just reaffirmed it. it was too precious.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?