Letting Go and Moving On

By Trisha
Many of you know that, I have successful been pregnant twice, but miscarried both. I truly believe that it is one of the main reasons for my severe depression, and why I have fallen so deep into this dark hole...amongst other reasons.

Anyway, today my mom sent me an email and offered a great solution, well, maybe not a solutiong, but a form of release, letting go and moving on. She told me that I should write a letter to the baby, put it in a box, and bury it. I think it is a fantastic idea and will really help me to heal and move on. I think it will help both, Jarom and I, actually, and I’m going to ask him to do the same thing. There is a little angel or perhaps a couple little angels waiting up in heaven to join our family, and one day they will join us. I have fiath that they will. Even if I did lose faith at one point-my faith has returned.

So, that is what "Letting Go and Moving On" is all about.

"Your only obligation in any lifetime is to be true to yourself." Richard Bach

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." Anonymous

"Much as we may wish to make a new beginning, some part of us resists doing so as though we were making the first step toward disaster." William Bridges.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge." Thomas Carlyle

"Believe, when you are most unhappy, that there is something for you to do in the world. So long as you can sweeten another's pain, life is not in vain." Helen Keller

"Magic is believing in yourself. If you can do that, you can make anything happen." Foka Gomey

"Hope is a waking dream." Aristotle

"Hope is putting faith to work when doubting would be easier." Anonymous

"Were it not for hope the heart would break." Socttish Proverb
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?