A Friendly Challenge of Talents

By Trisha
So, Joalea posed a challenged to share our talents as she is a Jack of All Trades and a Master of None. Kristi took the challenge and challenged those that know her to do the same....with that, I thought, oh what the heck, I'll give it a shot.

I'm a baker and a chef (I love to cook and try new recipes), scrapbooker, cross-stitcher/embroiderer, card maker, beader, crafter of all areas, really. A mama to two kitties and two doggies, a teacher, a student, a gardener (I have to really be in the mood), interior designer, animal lover, novelist/writer, bookworm, magazine-r, inspirational seeker, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a cousin, a neice, a friend, an auntie (Guam friends), a leader, a follower, a housekeeper-of sorts, a dancer-Jarom gets really embarrassed when I do it in the car...like you Kristi, a singer-even if I am tone deaf, fire starter, computer geek-a geek period, a foodie, a colorist (I love to color), floorplan designer/drafter, photographer, a traveler, party planner, a dreamer, blogger, MySpacer, Sparker, Facebooker, a fighter (arguer), and a lover.

That is quite a list, I guess. Anyone else out there that may want to try this? I'd enjoy seeing your list of talents too. We can all learn something from each other, as well as teach each other.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous March 24, 2008 at 3:33 PM
    I love it. You did a GREAT job!
  2. Huhtala Family March 31, 2008 at 10:09 PM
    K, now I get the car dancer thing, thanks for clearing that up :) I love how creative your list is. My favorites are "magazine-r" and "fire starter" (A talent I appreciate, ask me sometime why I froze in my own home as a teenager once for 2 days when my brothers went out of town with my mom, AND why my sister got me fire starters for christmas)

Something to say?