Three of My Five Babies

By Trisha
I was able to get this picture earlier in the week. Miss will actually sit on her bottom like a person and cuddle with you. Jarom enjoys sitting her up.

I took these two on Halloween. I love it when Miss perks up her ears. Gus was the main focus of the other picture, but I got a good shot of both of them. It looks like they are smiling in that picture.


It was bath day for the dogs and I was able to get a picture of Jarom carrying Miss off for hers and then one of her laying on the edge of the bathtub. Later, both dogs were on the bed and Miss layed her head on the pillow I was using as a desk of sorts while I did some cross stitching. I love to watch her sleep...an there is that tongue again.




Gus get cysts between the his digits on his left paw and he licks it a lot. After cleaning it we decided to bandage it up to protect it from his bateria in his mouth in hopes that it will heal quicker.


 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?