Gingerbread Ornaments-Final Product

By Trisha
So, just when I thought I had it all figured out and complete I decided to add some additional accessories. Now, each gingerbread girl has a beautiful bead necklace and all the gingerbread boys have little green neck bows and the final pictures are below.

I'm finishing 3 sets of coasters Thursday and will post the pictures of those in the evening. The other 3 sets of coasters will take longer as they are made with fabric yo-yos; which I'm making myself. In addition to coasters I'm working quilts which I cannot post until after Christmas and wall hanging quilts which I can post. Next week, I should have the pillows posted and a neck warmer. As I finish them I will post more pictures of all the cross-stitch pictures.

Oh, and all those bookmarks I made will have fringed edges but I have to wait to do that until after I get the fusing fabric. Other than that, I'm really not doing much but working on Christmas gifts day and night; applying for some jobs each day. I've been a bit busy with SwapBot as the co-founder of two groups. One for dogs that is a permanent thing and the other for a sewing group that is currently temporary. The sewing group has been a little demanding, but fun, so it takes up about an hour or two of my time each day taking care of swaps and answering questions. My biggest project right now is a Secret Santa swap where about 8 people never received partners so I'm in the process of finding out who has what partners so I can figure out the other 8. The other founder had a full hysterectomy and is out until December. She assigned all the partners, but I didn't get the final copy in case there were any problems...so it is up to me to figure it out. I am extending the deadline, though to be fair to everyone. It has been a little bit of a headache, but I'm tackling it like any problem I would have in an office; still fun though.

Gingerbread Set 1-Final


Gingerbread Set 2-Final



Gingerbread Set 3-Final
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Kel November 13, 2008 at 7:06 AM
    You are sooo crafty! Very cute!

Something to say?