Moose Coasters

By Trisha
Here is a picture of the moose coasters I made. I have one set made and a second one still to make. I've been having problems with my sewing machine. It was just services in June and it took 3 weeks! I don't knwo if I need it serviced again or what, but thanks to Miss Jacque for letting me borrow hers I can complete more projects.

I have 3 quilts, one with bead work, 2 fleece blankets, 3 pillows, 4 neck warmers, 4 sets of coasters, and 8 more cross-stitch projects to do and all Christmas gifts will officially be complete. I've completed 10 bookmarks, 2 sets of coasters, and started the fabric yo-yos so far. I've been trying to sew during the day and cross-stitch at night or make fabric yo-yos at night. With my sewing machine problems, I've been playing with tensions and settings and experimenting to see if I could fixe the problem and when I couldn't--carefully removing stitches with my seam ripper. This has set me back a bit, but I know I can get it all done, I just have to be more strict with myself and stop taking so many breaks. I was quite lazy this past weekend and didn't work on anything. It is just hard to sit for so long.

With no further ado, here is one of the moose coasters:
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?