Some More Projects I've Been Working On

By Trisha
Here are some more Christmas projects I've been working on. The last bookmark is the picture I took before the writing it, because if I showed it with the writing it owuld be easy for the giftee to find out one of their Christmas gifts. In that same light, there are other project pictures I cannot post for the same reasoning, but I will post them after the holidays. (Most bookmark desgins are by Dunmani Designs).
Bookmark #7


Bookmark #8


Bookmark #9


Bookmark #3 with orange added to bring out the desing better


Bookmark #10


The gingerbread ornaments are infused with Spiced Gingerbread oil from Bath & Body Works that we bought a few years ago. I dropped a few drops into the stuffing before finishing up the sewing.

Gingerbread Set #1


Gingerbread Set #2


Gingerbread Set #3
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?