My Weekend In Watsonville

By Trisha
I was so excited to go to Watsonville for the weekend to celebrate Uncle Paylor's and Coley's birthdays, but I went alone. Jarom went camping; a trip he has had planned for months and Jenna had to work so she had to stay behind. Although I was alone, I had a great time as I always do.

I left at 3pm Friday afternoon and what should have taken no more than two and a half hours took me almost four to get where I was going. Once, I could get off 805, I headed through Gilroy to bypass all the traffic. Poor Uncle Paylor was starving by the time I got there after 6:30pm. I didn't mean for them to hold dinner for me, but they did and we had grilled chicken and green salad. We watched Ghost Whisperer and then Knowing, before we all turned in for the night.

All the festivities started around 3pm. We had chips and dips plus fruit and chocolate fondue as snackies before dinner. Fondue is definitely something I need to do sometime. We had dinner about 6pm and we had salad, veggie kebabs, teriyaki skirt steak and potato salad. Dessert was delicious...there were 3! Chocolate swirl cheesecake, carrot cake and chocolate chocolate cake were present and accounted for. So yummy!



We visited around our little bon fire until about 11pm before everyone started to head home. There was a lot of laughing and it was just an all around great time.







I left Sunday around 3pm to head back home and traffic was slow on 17 until I got to 205, so it was about 6pm before I got home. I was run off the road passing throuhg Stockton. The guy didn't signal or look, he just started coming over. I was lucky that there wasn't a lane or guard rail on my left side or I'd have been toast. It was really freaky.

I got home to a quiet house; both Jarom and Jenna were both sleeping, so i put my stuff away and came down stairs to catch up on the shows that I missed.

It was a nice weekend and I had fun.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?