One More Today

By Trisha
Just one more quick post today.

I started a second blog. I quit doing my other helpful hints blog becuase I had a hard time keeping up with it. Well, here I am with a second blog again. Anyway, this is a lbog dedicated to the recipes of the foods I make for my family and friends. I have several that come from recipe books that I will cite accordingly and several from family. As often as possible, I will include pictures of the foods. That will be the tricky part, because I don't really make a habit of taking pictures of my food.

With that siad, you can find this new blog at: http://deathbygoodfood.blogspot.com/.

As of early this morning, when I couldn't sleep, I posted the welcome message and four recipes that I made this weekend. Enjoy!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?