"I can see clearly now, the rain is gone..."

By Trisha
I apologize that I have not posted for a few weeks, but things are starting to look up. It has been a bit of a rough five weeks with Jarom gone. I miss him and I fell into my little hole off and on. It is a good thing he will be home in one more week and life can resume.

I did enjoy the short and sweet weekend visit with my Mom when she came down. We stayed up Friday night until almost 1am Saturday just talking and catching up. Satruday we browsed the vast variety of stores in the area and had lunch at Marie Callendar's. I made my herb chicken for dinner and we had salad. After dinner we sat out back and had a glass of wine. For dessert we had strawberries on angel food cake. On Sunday, we went to the first showing of Mamma Mia!, and we thought we'd beat most of the crowd, but we were wrong. There weren't many seats, so few that we sat in the very first row. We had a late lunch at Red Robin after the movie and then came home and visited for a few more hours until we had to leave to go to the airport.


I'm still working a bit on the house. My room is almost done and but together. I still have some things to find and put away. The garage is completely full still of boxes, but the main stuff is in the house and put away. I'm enjoying this clutter free living. I think we are going to donate the majority of what is in the garage. There are still some things I need like my craft books, Feorge Foreman grill and whatever Jarom needs. The items we need are already in and placed in thier new homes. I will post pictures soon...after Jarom gets home. He has the camera.

Finally, on another note I have an interview tomorrow with AdHoc Advancement, an advertising and marketing firm. I'm really excited about it and I hope it goes as well I feel it will. I love everything I've read about them. Everyone starts at entry-level and cross-trained in all areas, and they promote from within. Promotions are based not on seniority but performance. They have a range of companies in their portfolio.

I probably should get to bed. I'm so tired. Gus was sick last night and into the morning, so I was up with him. After he initially was sick he mostly just dry-heaved, but it scared and concerned me all the same.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?