Long Daaayyy

By Trisha

I'm feeling better. My shoulder doesn't really bother me any more, but I'm still having headaches and my back/hip are bothering me a bit still. I can deal with the back pain for the most part, but today it bothered me more than i planned. I spent the day running errands, grocery shopping, cleaning the house and doing laundry. I was on my feet from 8:30 this morning until well about 15 minutes ago. I'm still working on some laundry but they are the dog beds and a few light lap blankets. The most important things was making sure the sheets were washed for the guest bedroom for Mom. I decided to wash our sheets too along with the comforter.
I think the headaches are the worst part of the reaminder of falling down the stairs. Tylenol just isn't working so I just have to let them run their course.

In addition to all the laundry, cleaning and errands, I got the guest bedroom ready for my Mom who will be here, well tonight, now, since it is after midnight. I just needed to put some things away and put the new clean sheets and clean comforter on the bed. Also, I gave both dogs a bath. Boy do they get dirty fast. It has only been two weeks since their last one, but they needed and I wanted to get as much hair off them as possible. They have been shedding like crazy. The only thing really left to do is the recycling. I have a box of it upstairs that I need to take down and sort and put in the bin for next week. I would have done it today, but it is garbage and yard debris day today and garbage and recycling next week. I guess it is good that it is a large bin, but I recycle so much that it fills up quick.

I went to work this morning, too, and turned in my resignation letter. Jack knew I wasn't going to come back that I need something less stressful and outside the church, especially since my depression. I just needed to make it official. I have to go back though, because I forgot my keys to the building and office and I need to return them. It was goo to see everyone and say hello. They even invited me to a barbeque on the 30th that they are having at the store. Elena is going to cook. I think I just might go so I can visit with everyone more.

I have no idea why I'm still up. I only slept a couple hours last night. It seems to be a pattern since Jarom has left.

I started back on my diet. I want to keep with the Weight Watchers format of points, but I'm tracking everything on SparkPeople.com. It is just the first day, but I did really well.

Not really much going on but that. I have just been resting my back and shoulder and loving the pups. The cats do their own thing. My mom is coming tonight and I'm excited to spend the weekend with her.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?