Just Stuff

By Trisha
Today, was a peaceful day except for a bit of a stiff neck and sore shoulder. I slipped and fell down the stairs last night. My hip began to hurt a bit this evening. I spent the day sitting up in bed propped against three pillows with my book. I was only half through it and today I finished it. It was a pretty uneventful day except for Miss.

Her and Hope were in her with me and Hope jumped on the bed to get a drink of water from the water dish I brought upstairs for the dogs and Miss decided she wanted a drink too. Normally, she would have ran over and chased Hope away, but she didn't this time. She was incredibly sweet. She sat by the tub and waited for Hope to finish, she didn't even try to stare her down to make her leave quicker, either. When Hope finished and walked away, Miss got up and walked the few steps over to the bowl for her turn. I was just so inspired and my heart just swelled.

Finally, a while back my Dad had mentioned something to Jarom that I have been entertaining for a while, but today, my mind is swirling with ideas that I really need to organize and put on paper. Anyway, my Dad mentioned that maybe I should write a book. He loves to read our blogs and the ones I do for the 'kids'. Jarom mentioned it and I have thought about it a lot off and on. My preliminary thoughts are to write children's stories about two bulldogs, coincidentally Gus and Miss that learn manners and choosing the rigt decisions. I asked my cousin to think about illustrating it/them if I can get something written out and put on paper. I don't know what would become of them, but maybe one day they could be published. We'll see, my ideas are still rough and unorganized but I'll get there.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. THE HAYES FAMILY July 16, 2008 at 2:04 PM
    I love peaceful days...although I used to think peaceful implied quiet...but have since learned otherwise! A book...sounds like fun--get those creative juices flowing!

Something to say?