Books & Boxes

By Trisha
I'm a Bella! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

So, a friend took this quiz and I was intrigued and decided to take it. I'm a Bella. I kind of felt a kinship to her when I was reading the books. Very interesting. I finished "Breaking Dawn" yesterday. It was a good end, but I would welcome the fifth book as well. I'm addicted to the stories of all the characters. They are very intriguing and I can't put the books down. This morning, I started "The Host" a new book by Stephanie Meyer. It is very science fiction. Anyway, i have been letting the thoughts swirl and brew in my brain and I think all of us ladies should find a place in between all of us and make a girls night to see "Twilight" when it comes out on the 21st. I wouldn't mind being in charge of getting us all tickets, but we'd have to get it together and organized soon. I'm talking to all my girlfriends in CA, UT, TX, OR, etc. What do you think? Can we do it? Celestia, Joalea, Brandi, Natalie, Mary, Monique, Jacque, Michele, Nicole, Emily, Kellie, Tabitha, Kristi, Tiffany, My sister, Emily L., and anyone else??

As for the rest of the week, it was kind of boring and a little stressful. We had some financial difficulty, but thanks to my Dad and Mom for the help, we are okay. Believe me, I have been looking and applying for all kinds of jobs, even Joann's. They are schedulaing interviews this week. There is just such a tight market right now with so many people out of work, but I'm still searching and applying. I didn't get the job at the school, but I was also competing against 30 other candidates. That is just a hint of what I'm up against right now trying to get a job.

This weekend, Jarom and I have been working on the garage. Now that it is cooler it is more bearable to work outside and finish unpacking the remaining boxes in the garage. This weekend was reserved for that. We are almost done, but the recycling and garbage bins are full already and we have to get through the week before they are picked up. I brought in a buch of storage containers and boxes that needed to be sorted through and seperated: garbage, donations, keepers. Jarom worked in the garage on Saturday while I sorted and Friday night, we both worked out in the garage. I can't beleive how much we did. We can now get the pool table out of the garage, we just need to ask a friend or two over to help us get it into the house.

Finally, for Halloween, we will be passing out different items than candy. Well, we will be passing some suckers and Double Bubble gum for the older kids. For all the others, they will have thier choice of a yo-yo, mini coloring books, pumpkin necklaces and temporary tattoos. While sorting through stuff, I found all these prizes and what great things to give out instead of candy to rot the teeth on Halloween. One less expense, too. YAY!!
 

4 comments so far.

  1. kellynmaryweaver October 12, 2008 at 9:50 PM
    Okay have not read the books keep hearing about them, and you and my friend here are both Bella which is totally wierd! She loves to craft and scrap book too! Anyway we should be in town Saturday. Left you a message on Wednesday not sure if I have the right number or not. Email me or call me 707 639 7118. Mary
  2. Kel October 13, 2008 at 2:13 PM
    LOVE the books!! Can't wait for the movie in November! Wish I could join in the "meet-somewhere-&-go" idea, but #1 will be due to have a baby within a couple weeks of premiere and #2 have already committed to go with the YW in our ward. Sounds like fun though! & LOVE the goodies (not candy) you'll be handing out to trick-or-treaters...wish we lived in the same neighborhood!
  3. Natalie@Endless Crafting October 21, 2008 at 5:48 PM
    Were are you living and we will bring the kids by for your Halloween goodies! :)
  4. Natalie@Endless Crafting October 21, 2008 at 5:49 PM
    COUNT ME IN FOR THE GIRLS NIGHT!

Something to say?