I've Been TAGGED!!!

By Trisha
Krisit tagged me and here are the rules:

1. go to your my document/my pictures
2. go to your sixth file
3. go to your sixth picture
4. blog about it
5. tag six people

**NOTE: All m pictures are new because we backed everything up on our harddrive and cleared off my laptop.**


I took this picture a day or two after we returned home from Christmas and New Year's in Oregon this year. Gus and Miss got new beds from Grandma and Grandpa (my mom and dad). They are big and fluffy, like giant pillows and Gus loves to lay on pillows if one falls on the floor so he just loved them! They weren't too sure of them when we first got to mom and dad's but I told them to give them a day or so and they'd be all over them and sure enough they were. We got home on January 4th and I put them onto top of their faux sheepskin bed and layed thier creature comforts ontop and nearby. I came upstairs a day or so later and found Minnie on the tan one-the one Gus always sleeps on. It had Miss's plaid blanket on part of it and thier stuffed monkey toy right in front of her. SHe had had her head laid on top of it until I disturbed her. Gus was on the red bed about 1.5 feet from her just napping. I was able to snap this quick photo of her. She stayed their for quite awhile too. It's funny-she will sleep near Gus but not Miss, but I guess it is because Gus doesn't chase her and he's so mellow that she doesn't get spooked.

And for good measure this was my 5th photo and I just had to post it, too, because I really wished it was my 6th photo:


I ahve no idea where Hope was-Minnie and Hope are usually hard to seperate. I took this picture befor Christmas while I was sitting on the couch watching a Harry Potter movie doing some hand sewing. It was a bit chilly in the house, but I was fin in my cozy pants and sweatshirt with a blanket on my lap. All of a sudden, here come Minnie. She circled my feet a bit and then hopped up onto the arm of the couch to talk to me and get some love. When I stopped petting her, she moved over to the other side of the couch where Jarom's army blanket was and she curled right up into the folds of the blanket and watched me sew until she realized the blanket had strings on the ends to tie the blanket in a roll and she started playing with those for a bit before crashing and purring up a storm.

Okay now, I tag: Me Sisiter, Tiffany; Aunt Terri; Delinah; Natalie; Emily Lyon; and Jacque. Have fun! :o)
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?