My Heaven on Earth

By Trisha
Jarom came home early on Wednesday. His flight landed just before midnight. He came home three days early, it was so great! We have been selfish living in Jarom and Trisha world. Just enjoying each others company again and that we are back together after a long 5 1/2 weeks. Jarom didn't have to back to work until today, so it was a nice long weekend together for us. We did go to the Schaefer's Saturday evening for dinner and haircuts. We had a lot of fun playing with Amelia and Trinity. They "painted" me pink while Gina cut my hair and did my "make-up" for me too. Jarom was "painted" rainbow colors.


Gus and Miss sure love that thier Dad is home again. They can't make up their minds at night where they want to sleep. I think they move two or three times from sleeping on the floor on my side of the bed and Jarom's side of the bed. I can tell they are much happier now that Jarom is home because they are playing more with each other. This afternoon they had a couple wrestling matches after Miss tried to take a box away from Gus that he wanted to shred. It was funny. Miss would try to take it away and he would pull it right back. Gus finally delcared war and a wrestling they went.

Jarom brought home a laser pointer. Hope loves the lasers and chases them all over. Minnie has never showed much interest in the lasers. Gus doesn't much care. We have discovered that Miss likes the laser, too. She chases is and when she thinks she's caught it she tried to eat it. It is pretty funny.

Now, we are just finishing up getting the house in order for this weekend. We have family coming to visit. I'm so exctied to see everyone! My parents and Uncel Stu and Aunt val will be here on Thursday from Oregon. Friday, My Aunt Tracy and her fiance Dustin will be here. Satruday, Aunt Teresa and Uncle Paylor will be here. Coley is coming too, but I'm not sure what day. It will be a lot of fun. I love having a full house of family, especially as I get older. We are going to Amador county on Saturday to visit a few wineries and have a picnic. Sunday, Jarom is going to go shooting in Yuba County and take anyone who wants to go with him. I'm getting a pinata and fill is with all kinds of stuff...not just candy. We are all going to add our unique personalities to a memory quilt and have a drawing for the winner. Of course, we have to have our family photo and the pool table to play pool. My game binder is put together with stickers, fun pens and paper. It is now in the dining room in the cabinet with my cookbooks, so I always know where it is.
We will fill in the gaps with eating and visiting, and then the sad time comes when everyone leaves on Monday.

This is my heaven on earth. My wonderful husband is home again and my family is coming to visit. I'm so excited!
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Tiff August 12, 2008 at 6:16 PM
    Hey Chickie,
    I am so glad that your honey is home safe and sound. Tell him Hi! I am sorry we won't be able to make it in for the family weekend. We are delivering in Hopedale, MA. in the morning and then down to Dalton, GA. After that I am not quite sure, but whatever dispatch does we wouldn't be able to make it back West in time. I hope you all have tonz of fun and enjoy each other. Take pictures and I will call you next week after everyone in gone, so you can give me all the dirt of the weekend. Love you, T
  2. THE HAYES FAMILY August 20, 2008 at 7:44 PM
    Hey there...so glad you are enjoying you own little world together and things seem good! I love being with family...it is such a blessing to have in our lives!

Something to say?