Life in General

By Trisha
We planted some seeds and plants this weekend. Jarom got these rainbow sherbet watermelon seeds, and they are supposed to actually taste like rainbow sherbet. I can't wait to taste them, I just hope that they will work out and grow. They come in yellow, pink and green. He also planted some cucumber. We found a rose that was on sale it is orange with pink tips. It is really beuatiful, it is called the Disneyland rose. I had no idea, until Jarom told me that was it's name. We panted a couple fuschias in the front in pots in the shade and a hydrangea.
I made a plant wish list on Paradise Garden. I want to plant and grow peonies. they are so beautiful but hard to find. Well, we are in zone 8 and it is the last zone that they can be grown in. I have a huge peony wishlist then I added clematis, calla lillies, cannas, begonias, dahlias, and so on. I sent the wish list to a few poeple. I guess I'm hoping that for any kind of gift that they will select some of these plants for my yard to give me.
On the other hand, I'm working on an afghan for a wedding gift. I'm also applying for some marketing jobs in the area. It is just entry level to begin with, but they trainin all areas and see which one you excel in before actually placing you in a department with the company. I just need to update my cover letter to reflect my interest in it. I have actually been thinking a lot about marketing since I started at UofP in 2005. I'm still thinking about it and well since there are companies hiring in the area, I thought I'd give it a shot. It is something that I could use my creativity in and go into management in and further my edication in.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?