Catching Up

By Trisha
It's been awhile since my last post, there has just been so much going on. I thought while I was taking a break I'd catch up. I have been busy today moving furniture, boxes and hanging pictures and running the vacuum. I got a lot done today, but I still have a lot more to do. After my little break here, I will start again, putting cookbooks away and other kitchen items that are still in boxes. It has been quite a workout today.

This weekend, we are hoping to get a lot more done upstairs. I have been focusing on the downstairs today. We also plan to get some work done on the yard. I need to move my potted plants around and I want most in the backyard. I want to move furniture around, too, and get it ready for company any time.

My appointment in San Francisco went well. It was just an orientation class of about 100 people. There is a lot to read up on in the binder they gave me and lots of appointments. My next one is on the 24th. There is a lot of changes to make even before the surgery.

Going home for Jenna's graduation was great. The actual graduation was a little rough. It was about 50 degrees and very windy. I had two coats and a blanket on. The party on Saturday was a great turn out.


The dogs had quite a bit of fun. Miss and Boone soon turned their aggression into a game of chase and became freinds by the second day. Shiloh took to Gus and they played day and night. Toby wasn't sure about all of it. He was concerned more about his tennis ball, but he is the sweetest lab. Ollie stayed upstairs most of the time. It was a good trip.

All are adjusting to the new home and it is starting to feel more like home.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?