Books I Read in 2008

By Trisha
I saw this on my friend, Emily's blog and decided to copy her.

Here is my list of books that I read in 2008 minus two. I have misplaced them but they were inspirational, uplifting books that I read when I was still buried in my deep dark hole of depression and I can't remember their titles. These books are in no particular order.

1. The Giving Tree
2. The Wednesday Letter
3. Twenty Wishes
4. Skipping Christmas (every year)
5. The Lace Reader
6. 8 Sandpiper Way
9. Back on Blossom Street
10. The Last Lecture
11. Sepulchre
12. 74 Seaside Avenue
13. Seaview Inn
14. Souvenir
15. Marley and Me
16. P.S. I Love You (LOVE the book, HATED the movie)
17. The Lesson
18. The Forgotten Carols (every year)
19. No One Can Take Your Place
20. One Bright Shining Hope
21. The Host
22. Christmas Letter
23. Emma
24. Pride and Prejudice
25. Sense and Sensibility
26. The Snow Bride
27. Don't Bump the Glump
28. Twilight
29. New Moon
30. Eclipse
31. Breaking Dawn

WOW! 33 books including the two I don't remember! Plus the 6 or so text books for school. I'll have to see if I can top that this year, but I don't it, because I didn't work in 2008 and I plan on finding at least a part time job this year. Right now, I'm reading "A Cedar Cove Christmas".
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Emily H January 23, 2009 at 9:28 AM
    I am going to have to read some of these! Which are your favorite?

Something to say?